Alchemists in the province have found a deposit of Death Crystals. These gems are an excellent source of magic energy, but the ground around them is toxic. A single unfortunate touch of this soil may cause terrible diseases, sometimes even death.
Options and ConsequencesEdit
- I cannot risk the health of my subjects. (+ 2 to karma)
- Send volunteers for the gems. (-100)
- A group of five people leaves to collect the Death Crystals. Only three of them return. The survivors have managed to gather 30 gems at the cost of terrible burns on their hands. (-100 gold, +30 gems, -1 mood)
- Create a golem to mine the gems. (-25)
- The golem manages to cope with the task and obtains 50 death crystals. But it brings some toxic soil back with the gems. Part of this soil is scattered along the road and the magician who created the golem ends with the other part. Some people in the province of X are now sick. (+25 gems, -1 mood)
- Order my subjects to mine these gems.
- Your soldiers force several people to go and mine the Crystals. Only half of them return with burns and symptoms of severe poisoning. They bring 40 gems along. (+40 gems, -3 mood)